3 ways to style a white kurti





1st look:-

This is my first look to style a white kurti.This is wedding guest look. In this look I paired my white kurti and plazo with  chanderi dupatta.This is perfect look for wedding guest look.








Outfit details:-


Kurti and Palazo:- Myntra

Chanderi Dupatta:- Myntra



2nd look:-




This is my second look to style this beautiful white kurti.This is actually a festive look. In this look I paired my white kurti with my black plazo and black shiffon dupatta.This perfect festive look you can create easily girls.


                                                                   






Outfit details:-



Kurti:- Myntra


Black Palazo and Shiffon dupatta:- Myntra



3rd look:-


This is my third look to style a same white kurti.This a casual look. In this look I paired my white kurti and plazo with silk dupatta.This is perfect attire for any casual party look.Try yourself and rock your ethnicity.


                                                                       




Oufits details:-



White Kurti:- Myntra

Silk Dupatta:- Myntra











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ways to style a chicken kurti!!

Flames!